1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Are those Work at Home programs really as good as they claim

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by OCCDAVE, Sep 2, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. OCCDAVE

OCCDAVE Thread Starter

I seen a bunch of work at home programs but my questions is are they really that good like they say they are, cause i remember my friend awhile back tried it he ended up mailing what they told him and didn't get **** lol reason i'm asking if it was this easy wouldn't everyone just sit home and mail letters all day :p

2. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

3. mach9

mach9

OCCDAVE:
    Many of those things are scams. Be very, very careful, especially if you are required to pay for supplies up front, or find your own customers (i.e. your family and friends). They end up taking your money, disappointing your hopes and dreams, exploiting your friends and family. Although it is a trite cliche to say it, I will anyway: If it sounds too good to be true...watch out! Good luck in whatever endeavors you get into OccDave. (y)

4. lisaa7002

lisaa7002

I worked for Abacus a company that does surveys for businesses, towns & hospitals. I tried to find them again, but didn't find them in a google search. If you can find them they are a good company to work for. I checked them out before I worked for them-- called the Hospital (looked it up through telephone info- not a # the survey company gave me.) they said they were doing the job for & it was on the up&up. All I did was call from a list they sent me & got the name & address of people who were willing to be sent the survey. It paid really well, and the people were nice. That's been about a year ago, I don't know what I did with their #....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/269265

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice