Are we having some problems???

angel

Noticed I started getting Server is busy errors trying to do a search. Then I was unable to access main forums page at all for a few minutes though Status page showed everything was ok.

If this prob isn't on my end, I hope all's ok, Mike!

I have had very very sloooooooow page loads on and off the pass 4 or 5 days here. Worse if I am on server 1 like I am now. :(

angel

I really haven't been having any "daily" type probs - just that last night for a few minutes. Forgot to mention I was on Server1 (IE6)

Server 1 again and having very slow page loads and time out on page loads.
Currently Active Users: 1054 (106 members and 948 guests)

I have been after trouble with server 1 on and off after you dod the server upgrade.
At times it is as if the site is dead.
Here is a Server Status screen shot I made.
Yea I played around with the image because I could not get here. :D

Attachments

I couldn't get here for about an hour this morning. I didn't even get the status page.:(

I feel so left out.

Well it has happen many times after getting the new server. Yea there were times I could not get the status page too.

It looks the same as posted above right now too ans it's been "Last update: 2/17/2005 17:19 Eastern" so it's is staying round.

I also seem to change servers a lot now too. But I don't know if that is something new or just because I am always looking. But I can come here and be on server 2 and then I look or site seems slow so I look and I am now on server 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online