1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Are we having some problems???

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by angel, Feb 7, 2005.

Advertisement
  1. angel

angel Thread Starter

Noticed I started getting Server is busy errors trying to do a search. Then I was unable to access main forums page at all for a few minutes though Status page showed everything was ok.

If this prob isn't on my end, I hope all's ok, Mike!

2. hewee

hewee

I have had very very sloooooooow page loads on and off the pass 4 or 5 days here. Worse if I am on server 1 like I am now. :(

3. angel

angel Thread Starter

I really haven't been having any "daily" type probs - just that last night for a few minutes. Forgot to mention I was on Server1 (IE6)

4. hewee

hewee

Server 1 is the slower server angel.

5. hewee

hewee

Server 1 again and having very slow page loads and time out on page loads.
    Currently Active Users: 1054 (106 members and 948 guests)

6. hewee

hewee

I have been after trouble with server 1 on and off after you dod the server upgrade.
    At times it is as if the site is dead.
    Here is a Server Status screen shot I made.
    Yea I played around with the image because I could not get here. :D

Attached Files:

7. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

I couldn't get here for about an hour this morning. I didn't even get the status page.:(

I feel so left out.

8. hewee

hewee

Well it has happen many times after getting the new server. Yea there were times I could not get the status page too.

It looks the same as posted above right now too ans it's been "Last update: 2/17/2005 17:19 Eastern" so it's is staying round.

I also seem to change servers a lot now too. But I don't know if that is something new or just because I am always looking. But I can come here and be on server 2 and then I look or site seems slow so I look and I am now on server 1.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/327639

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice