1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Area 51

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by ~Candy~, Sep 18, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator Thread Starter

2. columbo

columbo

Uh oh...Does anybody else hear Stoner approaching? :eek:

3. ~Candy~

:eek:

Did I do something bad :D

4. TypeSK

TypeSK

that sure kept me busy, clicking on links..lol

5. Stoner

Stoner Banned

I heard that :mad:

You all think the flying saucers and little green guys are in stasis out there in Area 51. But I'm here to tell you, everyone in Dayton knows for sure those little guys are out at Wright Pat AFB. :p

I heard a rumor and that's good enough for me ;)

Jack :D

6. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Jack: You're one of THEM....aren't you! :D

7. Stoner

Stoner Banned

:D

Well...............

8. ~Candy~

What :mad: No one is concerned with the health issue lawsuits that can't go forward :rolleyes:

I demand a consultation with GB :D

9. angelize56

Is it alien waste they're disposing of? :confused:

10. angelize56

This is an interesting tibit from a link on the page:

Now, if I were a writer of science fiction, I think that I would have to elaborate on a plot that had an underground tunnel (about 50 miles long) giving the folks at Area 51, access to the depleted, but not dead, radioactive waste so they can operate the duplicate little UFOs that we produce and maintain there. Of course!

We hope that Area 51 did not move to Utah as reported by some folks. We sort of liked having it around all these years. It feels as though it should be part of southern Nevada.

What's out there?

Hmmmm....makes you wonder!

11. ~Candy~

http://www.thewhyfiles.co.uk/area512.htm

This is interesting too ;)

I guess I thought the newslink provided this info, but I guess not...... oops :D

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2003/Sep-18-Thu-2003/news/22185045.html

In renewing the order, Bush also cited the Nevada suits brought by injured workers and Helen Frost and Stella Kasza, widows of two men who worked at the military base.

In their 1994 lawsuits, Frost and Kasza alleged that their husbands were exposed to hazardous and toxic materials while working at Groom Lake, which sits along a dry lake bed in Lincoln County, about 90 miles north of Las Vegas. The area is in a no-fly zone and closed to the public.

Attorney Jonathan Turley, who represents the families, said the presidential directive keeps secret documents and testimony that he believes would link Area 51 to the men's deaths.

12. KeithKman

KeithKman

My great uncle or something like that played in a band. He got to play at Area51 for some party or something. When the military took his band out there, they blind folded there eys, put bags over their heads, and every like 5 minutes would do a circle so they couldn't remember how long it to get to Area51.

I guess he said it looked like a normal place, but they couldn't go out of the room where they were playing without an escourt.

13. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/165702

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice