Argh . . "Save As" or "Open" Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lunar_angel

Ok I've had this problem for quite a while now and I really hope that someone can help me fix it. Pretty much, let's take microsoft word.

I click on "File" then "Open". Then in the box that pops up, there is a space near the top of the box that is right side of " Look in: " It usually says "My Documents" when popped up. But when I click on the little arrow that's pointing down to see a dropdown of where else I can save to, the program freezes and I have to do a ctrlaltdelete. The same thing happens when I click on "File" then "Save As" and I want to click the little arrow to see a dropdown.
Anything that I am doing for that box to pop up and if I click that little arrow the program freezes. WHAT AM I TO DO!!! HELP PLZ!!

Thank you for your time~

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online