1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Array is not being seen in the windows server 2008 R2 installation

Discussion in 'Windows Server' started by WillBoy, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. WillBoy

WillBoy Thread Starter

Hi guys, I have a supermicro server where i have 18 x 3TB SATA HDD and 2 x 300GB SAS HDD. I have a LSI RAID card Model 9750-8i. I can see the drives on the RAID Configuration and i did set a RAID5 and RAID1. The 18 SATA drives are RAID5 and the 2 SAS drives are RAID1. The problem is that when i am running the windows server 2008 r2 installation i cant see any of my HDD.

2. Rockn

Rockn

That controller probably isn't directly supported with the default drivers from Microsoft. You will have to add them with the F6 option during the install.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1054401