Arrow Keys dont work in Flash Games

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Frankcz

Arrows keys wont work in flash games were they are required to move the player. They work fine in other programs for scrolling for example. This is my daughters computer,a Dell inspiron 1521 w/ windows vista and AMD processor.

Webkinz.Here's what I've heard, If you create a new user account, they work again, so I'm assuming it has something to do with user preferences.

This link may help.

Frankcz

Thanks Ive read that link before. The problem with the webkins site is you can't just create a new account because you buy animals at the store which are then linked into your account through specific codes.Change your account and you would use the use of all the webkins you have purchased.I'll just have to rout around her computer some more and see if I can find these files.Its windows Vista which I dont really know accept that I know I dont Like it.Doesn't let you do anything w/out giving stupid permissions.

Oh, I didn't notice, I'm sorry. Yeah I hate Vista and the upgraded Windows 7 isn't that great either. I wish I had my XP back.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online