1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

arrow keys in Excel 2003

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by fixit1029, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fixit1029

fixit1029 Thread Starter

I am running windows XP with ms office 2003. Both the horizontal and vertical arrow keys used to work in excel but now the vertical arrow keys do not work. I have a logitech access keyboard, the vertical arrow keys work with the menu lists of other applications. Thanks for any information.

2. Jimmy the Hand

Jimmy the Hand

Check if
    • Scroll Lock is on
    • Windows/Freeze Panes is on
    (Windows/Freeze Panes should be a menu option used to divide a worksheet into 1 fixed, 2 partially mobile and 1 mobile part. Might be a bad translation, I don't know how it is called in English Excel.)

3. Zack Barresse

Zack Barresse

Check the information Jimmy provided. If that does not solve it, check a new keyboard, they do go bad.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!