1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Art Work Does not Show up in MP3 player

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by samsamgriffin, Jan 9, 2019.

1. samsamgriffin

samsamgriffin Thread Starter

Hi there…

Would you please help me in trying to figure out why some art work I attach to my MP3 music using mp3tag v270 and the upgraded v291 does not show when copied to my Sony ZX300 Walkman, my system is: windows 10 on a brand-new laptop.

https://www.sony.com/electronics/walkman/nw-zx300

Knowing that it is happening to some pictures that are .jpg and .jpeg

The strange thing is: I have done some test using other ID tag writers other than mp4tag (over 5 other software) by

1. Re-adding these art work to the mp3 files on my PC.

2. Going to the MP3 player and deleting these files before adding the new once.

Same problem, doing this still does not fix the problem!!

The other strange thing is: I use windows media player when I play music on my PC, for some reason the windows media player sometimes gets confused displaying different art work that belongs to other files that was played on it before, closing the player, re-open and re play the new file again will display the right art work for that MP3 file.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2019
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!