1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Article: Profile Problem with Firefox 67

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Johnny b, May 25, 2019.

1. Johnny b

Johnny b Thread Starter

First Name:
    John
    Firefox 67 Switching to Empty Profiles Causing Data Loss Fears

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...ng-to-empty-profiles-causing-data-loss-fears/

However, I've not experienced any issues with FF 67 on a Linux platform ( Puppy Linux ) other than it did resurrect my Malwarebytes addon that I had problems with earlier in the year. Seems stable now, though.

2. lynx1021

lynx1021

I had that happen to me also. I had to search on the net to find out how to fix it. It created a blank profile. I had to go to Help, troubleshooting and found my other profile and I had to make it the default profile, then I got my settings and bookmarks back! I probably need to delete that blank profile but it might make things worse. I hate how it makes you dig for your bookmarks on the newer versions. I have to Use IE 11 at work and I love its bookmark system, I have 10 years of bookmarks (Favorites) in it!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!