AS/400 Password

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gkimble

Account Disabled
How do I reset an as/400 password ? I forgot mine !

gkimble

Account Disabled
For those of you like AcaCandy who have nothing else better to do than dig through the archives looking for duplicate posts, the answer is on the as400 command line type: wrkusrpfr (*all)
Hey Dreamboat, hey Rockn my B]MODERATOR[/B] friends.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
The rules are quite simple:

Multiple Postings - It is simply not acceptable to post your question more than once, or to post it in more than one forum. Choose the forum that your question or post best fits in, and place it there and only there. If, after posting, you feel it should be in another forum, use the "Report Thread" button at the bottom of the post and we'll move it. We also reserve the right to move posts to other forums and delete duplicates.

Bryan

Bryan
BTW, I assume it's a typo but the command is wrkusrprf not wrkusrpfr

gkimble

Account Disabled
Yes you are correct. It's a very powerful command too!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online