As400 Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pea333nut

I need to make a query that that will show all of the customers that an employee in the last year. I set the date greater than 4-01-03 and the employeeNum = to thier number. I get all of the customers that the employee had in the last year but I get duplicates. How do I make it so I only get 1 customer and no duplicates.

Thanks

YOu need to add grouping to your query. It will always bring in duplicates the way you made your query because most have probably had more than one customer in that time frame.

pea333nut

What query definition is this under. This is on an AS400 not SQL or something else.

Hey, you tell me! SQL is pretty much SQL anywhere you go with minor syntax differences. What database are you running?

pea333nut

I'm just not sure what option to go into to write a statement like the one you supplied. Attached is a print screen. Can you tell me where I would go to write that kind of query statement.

Thank you very much

Attachments

You still have not told anyone what type of database or program this is. A little infirmation like that would go a long way in helping you out.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online