1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

AsInsHelp DLL error

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Chipolito, Aug 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Chipolito

Chipolito Thread Starter

Just built the system below two months ago. I loaded all the software that came with the motherboard. When attempting to setup the AMD Cool and Quiet (CnQ) program at the end of set up I get a "failed to initial AsInsHelp DLL" error message. I have updated BIOS v.1008 for the A8V-E Deluxe MB and the CnQ program but keep getting the same message. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

2. pcve

pcve

3. pcve

pcve

It worked !
    The ASInsHelp service was successfully sent a start control. :eek:

Before it would never start...
    What i did was install the ASUS Cool&Quit softwware which i previously uninstalled because it sucked. It aparently took revenge and forced me to re-install. Oh well. As long as i don't get BSODs anymore. :cool:

4. pcve

pcve

Chipolito, maybe you didn't install the asus cool&quit driver before you installed the app?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!