1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

asked several times with no final help windows explorer trojan stuff

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by ikiscompisbroken, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ikiscompisbroken

ikiscompisbroken Thread Starter

right ok ive got a big list of trojans including winfixer mezziah and hititquitit although i see no point in posting them till someone shows genuine interest apart rom the devil himself (helpful though he is he suggests i wait for a sheild person but they never come and my thread is forgotten) so this time no time wasting help me please my desktop icons and taskbar vanish and as i said i have those trojans some of which contain explorer files suggesting to me they are buggering my exlplorer

2. Claymore

Claymore

If no one comes to help - did you bump your thread? - you could always save all your data and program installation files to removable media, and reinstall XP from scratch. A bit drastic, though.

Edit: I see your other thread, and you did bump it.
    The best place to post your log and symptoms is in the malware forum here.

3. WhitPhil

WhitPhil Gone but never forgotten Trusted Advisor

The thread in question has been bumped, and I have just reported the HJT log post asking for a GS to check it out.

4. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Closing duplicate, please do not open another post for the same problem.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/644268

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice