asked several times with no final help windows explorer trojan stuff

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ikiscompisbroken

right ok ive got a big list of trojans including winfixer mezziah and hititquitit although i see no point in posting them till someone shows genuine interest apart rom the devil himself (helpful though he is he suggests i wait for a sheild person but they never come and my thread is forgotten) so this time no time wasting help me please my desktop icons and taskbar vanish and as i said i have those trojans some of which contain explorer files suggesting to me they are buggering my exlplorer

If no one comes to help - did you bump your thread? - you could always save all your data and program installation files to removable media, and reinstall XP from scratch. A bit drastic, though.

Edit: I see your other thread, and you did bump it.
The best place to post your log and symptoms is in the malware forum here.

WhitPhil

Gone but never forgotten
Trusted Advisor
The thread in question has been bumped, and I have just reported the HJT log post asking for a GS to check it out.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Closing duplicate, please do not open another post for the same problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online