1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Aspire 5600 Shuts Down

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Cyberman1, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyberman1

Cyberman1 Thread Starter

Can anyone help please, Im wanting to fix this Aspire 5600, It was working fine not long ago then all of a sudden its started just turning off, not going through shutdown ,it just go's off suddenly, from wherever it is, whether in XP or even when I was checking the bios it even shut off then.

I tried removing the battery and running just from ac but still shut down.
    I tried running just from battery, shut down.

I have another newer aspire with identical ac power supply so i tried this incase it was the supply but it still powered off.

I would really appreciate the help and I have replaced many parts in all kinds a machines so what ever the fault I mean to fix if possible.

2. dai

dai

check the temperatures

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1085747

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice