1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Aspire Dreamer X II question

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mr bubble, Feb 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mr bubble

mr bubble Thread Starter

I recently bought the aspire Dreamer x 2 case and plugged everything in..I turned on my comp and noticed that the front LCD display wasnt working so i removed the side panel and saw that the wire that powers the LCD wasnt plugged in but im not sure where it plugs into. Its red and black with a white 2 female connector and it says " ksp 2510"

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    on the motherboard, usually on the bottom right corner, there is a block of pins. (about 2 rows of 8 pins) It should go there. You will need to consult the manual for the board to find out which pins it goes to.

3. mr bubble

mr bubble Thread Starter

I know where where those pins go (h.d.d led,reset switch,ect also the plastic peices at the ends are black where this connection is white) and it wouldnt be labled "ksp 2510" it also has 2 small plastic rail things along the sides like if it plugged onto an adapter.

4. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    the manual of the case should also tell you where it should go

5. mr bubble

mr bubble Thread Starter

It didnt come with a manual =(

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/330789

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice