1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

assignment help plz

Discussion in 'Networking' started by king2k, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. king2k

king2k Thread Starter

i am a student, i have to give a presntation in 3 days titled
    "modren transport protocols and their applicibilty"

i have been searching for it and found a few things on wikipedia, which are not good enough, so can any one help me please
    thanks

2. Thalaric

Thalaric

You are not going to find what you need here. Do the research. The fact that you can't even spell it means you have a lot to do.

3. valis

valis Moderator

closing thread. We do not assist with homework here, unfortunately. The local library or, I'm assuming, the books supplied by the class, would be an excellent place to start.

thanks,

v

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/770457

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice