1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Assistance with Launcher.exe in excel 2003

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Pedro14, Jul 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pedro14

Pedro14 Thread Starter

Back in 2013 Xcubed helped me with Launcher.exe which enabled me to open excel in its own instance.
    Unfortunately , my Launcher.exe was deleted and now files that rely on Launcher as a default are unable to be opened.
    I have downloaded a fresh Launcher.exe but understand I need to have "consoleapplication1.exe" as the default for .xlsm files and I am at a loss as to how to get this.
    Here is a link to old thread.
    https://forums.techguy.org/threads/...-prices-form-asx-to-excel-2003.1100548/page-2
    Unfortunately over the 6 years I have forgotten what I did to set up Launcher and any assistance appreciated

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 8071 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics, -1984 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 446 GB (182 GB Free); D: 931 GB (692 GB Free);
    Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., B75M-D3V
    Antivirus: Norton 360, Enabled and Updated

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1230228

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice