1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Asus 144hz Monitor with a Live Gamer HD Capture Card

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by PrivatePC, Apr 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrivatePC

PrivatePC Thread Starter

I've been looking all over on google and I have yet to find a solution to my problem that doesn't involve cloning my main monitor.

I'm trying to use my 144hz monitor with my Live Gamer HD Capture hard. Unfortunetly, The Live Gamer HD only supports HDMI, and I get capped at 60hz. Is there a work around for this? Are there any capture cards that can support a higher hz? I'm not looking to record in 144hz just to play in 144hz while the stream/video is recorded in 30 or 60hz. Hopefully that makes sense.

I'd like to use my current PC as a streaming machine and I'd like to build a new PC primarily for gaming.

2. PrivatePC

PrivatePC Thread Starter

If anyone at least has ideas for a two stream setup please feel free to post.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1146912

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice