Asus BIOS Boot loop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DarkoXIII

Hello, I am in need of some help regarding my ASUS PC BIOS. I have no idea what's happened but I seem to be stuck in a constant loop no matter what I change and adjust in the boot settings. I've followed instructions online changing the Secure Boot OS Type, Saving PK keys on a USB and loading them back up again, resetting the BIOS via CMOS pins... Nothing seems to work as I'm seeing the EZ mode BIOS everytime now. I also cannot disable the Secure Boot State as it is greyed out. It only disables when I delete PK. Both hard drives appear in the 'boot menu' so I don't think there are any problems with those.

The message I originally had was:

"Secure Boot Violation

The system found unauthorised changes on the firmware, operating system or Uefi drivers.

Press [OK] to run the next boot device, or enter directly to BIOS Setup if there are no other boot devices installed.

Go to BIOS Setup > Advanced > Boot and change the current boot device into other secured boot devices."

I haven't seen that same message for a while now since playing around with the settings. I'm not very tech savvy so it's becoming really frustrating now. I can't access my PC whatsoever. I'm using Windows 10.

I would greatly appreciate any help or advice to help me get back on my PC!

crjdriver

First of all, you are posting in a hardware forum and no one has any idea what hardware you are running. Post ALL of your exact system specs; ie exact motherboard, exact video card, etc, etc.
If this is an asus PC rather than an asus motherboard, then post the exact brand and model#

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online