Asus CUV4X power led flash at power-on

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

teruzzi

:confused:

Asus CUV4X power led flash at power-on
I recently do a BIOS update (with failed flash verification) and I am trying to rescue my system. Now the system HW power-on (no video image) and the power-led blink. I'm parallel looking for a (new) programmed ASUS EEPROM but is hard!
Someone one know what this mean (one meaning I know: go on the 4th floor, open the windows and through the MB out!).

Ciao
Maurizio

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Hi and welcome. One reason I do not recommend bios flashes :(

If you can't find the chip, I think you're looking at a new motherboard.

teruzzi

AcaCandy said:
Hi and welcome. One reason I do not recommend bios flashes :(

If you can't find the chip, I think you're looking at a new motherboard.
Yes, I also hate flashing BIOS but my WinXP start to randomly shutdown and a ACPI Incompatible address was loggent into event viewer. I had success with my second computer few day before.

Grazie

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts