ASUS eee PC - Are they tough

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TomHeyd

ASUS ultra compact PCs are not marketed as rugged. However, I was wondering are they tough enough for use by a High School student for basic class work. ASUS has a new version comming in the early summer and I was thinking of picking up a current version when dealers start dumping. For $200 to $300 I might take a chance.

From what I have seen they are just as rugged as anything from Dell or HP, just very very small.

I think they are better than the higher priced ones. I have an inexpensive one here I am playing with with an Amd dual core and a gb of ram I think is a decent pc. Certainly a lot more value than eMachine.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online