1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Asus F302LA-FN067H Ultrabook, 13.3

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by megt, Sep 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. megt

megt Thread Starter

Hi I'm currently trying to buy a new computer- I have no idea which one to get, as I have very limited knowledge on this sort of thing. If I am a student at University and I want to spend roughly 900- 1200 dollars on a new laptop is this a good one to buy?

https://www.pbtech.co.nz/product/NB...-Ultrabook13.3-Intel-i5-5200U-8G?type=display

ASUS F302LA-FN067H Ultrabook,13.3" Intel i5-5200U 8GB 1TB HDD NO-DVD Win8.1 64bit 1yr Global 2Cell BT4 USB3 Webcam WiFiN

2. valis

valis Moderator

moving to hardware as it's not a really tech tips.

thanks,

v

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!