1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

asus m2v motherboard help needed

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by teeva, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. teeva

teeva Thread Starter

my friend has just bought an asus m2v motherboard and gf 7300 gs graphics card.

problem is it wont boot with his card in , it will boot with my 7600 gt card ,
    ive put his card in my system and it boots fine.

so there seems to be a problem between the m2v and 7300 gs anyone help ?

thanks teeva

2. teeva

teeva Thread Starter

anyone ?

3. bigbear

bigbear

Since changing the motherboard has windows been reinstalled?

4. teeva

teeva Thread Starter

the system wont boot to install anything

5. frankjohn

frankjohn

does the motherboard have a on board video?IF so try the on board. Poss. not compatible v card for MB

6. vk3fcll

vk3fcll

would anyone be able to help me:

My brother has got a M2V Motherboard and his internet stopped working about 2 days ago and haven't been able to get it fixed. So i thought it was games he had installed that had killed the internet settings, so i have reinstalled windows home xp and still not working.

On my computer (different type of motherboard) a light flashes when it try to look for a internet connection when not connect, now my brother's computer isn't doing that when it should do it! Would anyone be able to help me and see if they have had problems..

Cheers,

Cohen

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/616963

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice