Solved Asus P8H61-M LE/CSM R2.0 Bios Update

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

managed

Allan
Since there is no 9901 Bios from Asus after some Internet searching I think your motherboard has an NCS Technologies Bios, there is a 9901 Bios dated 12/21/2012 on their website. Apparently for the rack mounting A425 work station designed for Navy use !
The Bios is written for your motherboard though and if the PC is working ok I would leave it as is.
I think it's not flashing the Asus bios because the version number of the present Bios of 9901 is higher than the Asus 1414 and EZFlash thinks you already have a newer Bios installed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online