1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Asus Radeon 9600XT

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by Fastlane247, Apr 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fastlane247

Fastlane247 It's My Birthday! Thread Starter

The asus radeon 9600xt is the best video card you can get for you buck. the graphics are so good on it and the fps are so high even with everything cranked all the way up on every game (y) (y) two thumbs up for this video card. Highly recommended

plus it is alot easier to overclock with its massive heatsink and really good collection of software for temp monitoring :D

2. Fastlane247

Fastlane247 It's My Birthday! Thread Starter

i just want to reply to my own message.... this is not a good card to get because it has defects in it when using an nforce chipset on your mobo... i do not recommend this card, if you are going to get a video card get the ati version of the 9600xt or the 9800pro.... i am very dissapointed in this card. I actually had to go out and buy a new card because of this issue i was having and there are alot of people who have this same issue..

I am really sorry for the faulse info in my first post ... i do recommend the ati 9600xt because the chipset is awsome but the asus version is crap

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/221361

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice