Asus(Republic of Gamers) Motherboard not loading Windows 10

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

YaBoiEthan

I have recently built my computer and have downloaded Windows 10 directly onto a thumb drive. After booting up the Bios, I selected the thumb drive but nothing happens. The only thing that happens is the screen refreshes. i have tried a variety of thumb drives and ports. I have also tried changing the drive size; i.e. Ex-Fat, Fat32

I have had no luck and am hoping someone could help. The other POSSIBLE issue is im transferring the .ISO file from a Mac

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Where did you down load it from?

Did you extract and burn the ISO to the thumb drive or just copied it to the USB thumb drive?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts