ASUS ROG Laptop Model: G751JM battery stopped working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

skyrimgirl16

My ASUS gaming laptop's battery has all of the sudden stopped wanting to charge. I have to keep it on charge constantly from it shutting off and restarting over again. I've had this laptop for about 3-4 years now and had no problems with it. I use this laptop to 3D model, make video games and it has been amazing. I mean I broke my DVD disc tray, but my laptop has been functioning 100% good. Any ideas?
Thanks!

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
ASUS ROG G751JM Gaming Laptop (support site)

These are the specs for its battery and power adapter:
Capture.JPG

A laptop battery doesn't last forever.
Considering your laptop is 3 - 4 years old, it very well may need a replacement battery.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online