1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Asus rog strix gl503vd Doesnt start (only 3 months old)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by TintedHaze, Nov 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TintedHaze

TintedHaze Thread Starter

Hi everyone. Im looking for some help/insight on how to solve the problem that stops me from using my almost brand new computer.

I bough an Asus Rog Strix Gaming Laptop 3 months ago. I left it on one night, and instead of going to sleep for the night, it shut itself off.

So everytime i press the Power button, the keyboard lights up but nothing happens after that. No fan noises, nothing on the screen. The most strangest part? Everytime i plug my charger into it (or unplug when battery has plenty of charge) it automatically shuts off. Also if I hold the power button for a minute to drain static charge, the laptop and the keyboard lighting shuts off atter the 7th second. Im close to giving up and just chucking the almost 2000$ new laptop in the garbage. If anyone can help me, please.... reply

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Since it's still under warranty, get on the phone with Asus Support. They need to solve the problem, not you.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1219132

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice