1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ASUS Transformer Book T101Ha VS Lenovo MIIX 320

Discussion in 'Windows Mobile Devices' started by milap, Nov 6, 2017.

Advertisement
  1. milap

milap Thread Starter

Hi guys! I need help in deciding which model to buy. I'm looking for a small, portable 2in1 laptop - mostly for writing and drawing. I live in Poland and here those things are more expensive, compared to America or UK. So even though I don't have big plans for my small device, I would like to buy a good piece of equipment.

ASUS and Lenovo will cost me EXACTLEY the same. Asus offers 4GB RAM and 128 GB SSD, Lenovo has 4GB and 64GB eMMC but also, for example LTE. Both have windows 10 home, Intel Atom and 10,1'' screen; unfortunately 1200x800.

The ideal option for me would be Lenovo MIIX 320 with 128GB storage, but that version is impossible to get in Poland, and is also more expensive. Throw in the shipping cost and it's over my budget.

Basically, ASUS seems to offer what i need - 4GB Ram, big storage. But Lenovo seems to be better in general - better quality keyboard, 2 cameras instead of one, 2 USB ports instead of one, is a bit thinner...

I would love for anyone to share some thoughts with me. Is ASUS keyboard really loud and jumpy? I heard some bad rewieves and that scared me away. Does Lenovo really have higher quality case? I know very little about computers and I'm scared I'm missing some very important feature or specs that make one of those way better than the other. Which one would you suggest?

Again - I'm a writer & a low-key artist and I look for a small device to take on roadtrips or to caffes to work for few hours and then go back home, to my big-boy computer. ;)

If anyone has some other 2in1 model to suggest, I'm all ears. I do want it to have 4GB RAM, not more than 12 inches screen and to be affordable - those requirements left me with basically those two to chose from.

(I'm also interested anyone's thouhts about Lenovo Yoga Book. I fell in love, but everyone says the keyboard is a nightmare and I am looking for a computer to write books on, so...)

Thanks! :)

2. Apurva1998

Apurva1998

Hey! I guess from what you wrote about at what all places you take your laptop that you should seriously think about the battery life of both devices too!!!
    It'd make a lot of difference!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1199049