1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Asus ZenBook Flip UX360CA black streaks

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Alienstar, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alienstar

Alienstar Thread Starter

I hope this is the right place, since I don't know if it is hardware or software.

20160825_155258.jpg 20160825_184922.jpg Bought a new Asus ZenBook Flip about a month ago. I noticed these black streaks before but didn't pay any attention to them. After 2 1/2 weeks the laptop was slow and finally hung itself up. Touchscreen, keyboard and mouse didn't work anymore. Practically frozen. Took it to Asus to repair(there everything worked fine, except for the black streaks. They reinstalled Windows 10. 2 days after I picked up my repaired laptop, I noticed these black streaks again and it seems as if the laptop is slow and hangs itself up shortly. Touchscreen, keyboard and mouse work. Hopefully someone has an idea and can help me to identify this problem.

Is it better to get the laptop repaired or better to get it exchanged?

Thanks for your opinion and thoughts.

2. managed

managed Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Allan
    I would try to exchange it, it looks like a video or ram problem to me and it's clear it isn't fixed.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1176898

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice