At minimum graphics card failure! Help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Thuzain

I was playing civ 5, when the screen went all wonky with colours then it went black. I shut the game down and retried it. Same problem only it occured faster. So it progressed to the point where i cant even see windows. So i took out my graphics card and went on onboard video card. I got windows again, so i thought it must be my video card. So i went an bought a new video card, the problem is still there. I cant see windows properly. So i went thru onboard, went to windows, installed the drivers. Plugged my video card back in and still everything is gibbled. What is my next step to do? Is the problem (hardware) more than just the video card? Appreciate the help folks.

dmccoy

Darrin
We need more details about your systems. Please follow the steps below

Speccy
http://filehippo.com/download_speccy

1. File > Save Snapshot. This will create a file called [hostname].speccy
2. File > Publish Snapshot. This saves your snapshot to our servers
3 Paste the link to your next Reply

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts