1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

at&t dsl set-up trouble shooting

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ericchavarin, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ericchavarin

ericchavarin Thread Starter

hello all, (first post)

ok so i just bought att dsl and i am like crazy retarded excited to try it out. everything is going smoothly, all lights on router are green(by the way its a 2wire 2701). i get to the welcome page. it asks me to click next. on this next page i am instructed to wait until a pop up window appears. here is where the problem lies. after about 3 seconds that page redirects me to a page that says internet explorer cannot connect.... help help help...

2. dlsayremn

dlsayremn

If this is the initial set up of the AT&T dsl service, I would call them. Sounds like you are using a set up disc that came with the equipment, but you don't have a connection yet.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/850026

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice