at the top

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cazpaul

Hi, I know at the bottom of the screen is called the task bar , but what is that called at the top, cause it seems to be taking up a lot of space, how do i reduce it, as it takes up half my page cheers

What version of Windows do you have? Post a screen shot of what you're seeing.

Squashman

Retired Trusted Advisor
Might want to ask a moderator to move this to the appropriate category. If you are using Windows have them move it to the category for the version you are using.

Hi;
At the far top it's the "Title" or "Content Bar"
Which shows your browser.
Below that is the "Menu" Bar which shows File, Edit, View etc.
Below that is the "Navigation" bar which shows Back, Forward, etc.
Try Firefox add on...Auto hide, and also Hide cation title bar plus
For a complete full screen!!!
I'll upload what it looks like if you want.

jdl

Just press the F11 key, at the top of the keyboard, for a full screen view and get rid of most the "stuff" at the top of the screen. Press F11 again to return to the normal view.

How do you like the new view?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online