1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ATI 9600 Radeon 256mb problem glitcht/freeze

Discussion in 'Games' started by GORILLA UNIT, Apr 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GORILLA UNIT

GORILLA UNIT Thread Starter

Ok I am working with win xp p42.5g asus p4p800se 512ddr and of course Ati radeon 9600 256 mb. I recently had the computer built it was istalled using the new cat 4.4 driver 6.14.10.????. I tried battlefield 1942. the game only worked ok with settings on med and then still the game would get glitchy and freeze up for a escond or two and away I would go unitl the next time. I have recently deleted that driver and inatlled the one shipped with the card, 6.14.6422. I can know run BF1942 on highest setting with only a few glitches. So I am wondering if you have heard of a driver that has worked best with this card. It runs good but can it work better a different driver. Thanks you guys/gals are the best. :rolleyes: (y)

2. FarCryCA

FarCryCA

If you have the 9600 Pro 256 Card (powercolor?) ATI is not the manufacturer, try going to the manufacturers website www.powercolor.com.tw it's an excellent card and I have no issues with mine, it runs FarCry at High and Ultra high settings.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/222737

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice