ATI All In Wonder 9600

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jah711

I am using this card to record from VCR. I am using the 6.6 drivers. But it is only allowing me to record only 30 min of recording time. In AVI ext. Same when I tried Mpeg ext.
A while back I used the ATI's vcr ext and I was able to record for hours at a time. I don't even see the .vcr recording option anymore, only Mpeg and AVI. Can someone assist me with this issue please. I want to extend my recording time for more than 30 min. Thank you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online