1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ati all in wonder radeon

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by detin8, Nov 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. detin8

detin8 Thread Starter

my moniter gives me a "vga not support" error when i install ati all in wonder video driver. the card works but the not the software, what can i do? i have a mag lcd monitor with standard vga connection.

2. SavvyLady

SavvyLady

Are you sure you have the right drivers for your ATI ?

Savvy :)

3. detin8

detin8 Thread Starter

i'm using the driver that came with the card. i'm downloading directx8.0a and directx video driver update to see if that will work, if not i will buy the voodoo card

4. detin8

detin8 Thread Starter

also, the card will work with my analog monitor

5. SavvyLady

SavvyLady

You might try deleting the monitor & let windows refind it when you reboot. If you have more than 1 listed , delete all of them.

Savvy :)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/59887

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice