1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ATI Multimedia Center

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Tully, Sep 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tully

Tully Thread Starter

I just bought an ATI TV Wonder VE. I installed the software that came with it. Once the software and hardware were installed I tried running the software(Multimedia Center). The software wasn't working properly and the colors on my screen got screwed up. I went to Multimedia Center Configuration and did a PC check. The PC check showed the following things:
    Failed
    Not MMX architecture
    Processor Speed <233mhz:0mhz
    RAM <32MB:0MB
    No Sound Card
    Direct X Components Not Installed Properly
    Graphics Chip: Not ATI Radeon or more recent
    Capture driver INF files not installed.

Warning
    DMA for Hard Drive may not be enabled

I don't know what this stuff is all about because I definately have a sound card, a 600mhz processor, 655MB of RAM, Direct X 9.0, and I think my Graphics card would qualify as more recent.
    I don't know much about this program and I don't want to have to pay ATI to tell me how to fix the problem. Does anyone know anything about this program?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/269920

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice