1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ATI Radeon 9000 and Medal of Honor

Discussion in 'Games' started by gyro, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gyro

gyro Thread Starter

Just purchased the ATI Radeon 9000 128MB video card, installed it in my P3 700Mhz 256 MB RAM expecting very fast and very smooth graphics. The detail and colors are exceptional but I find the action sometimes seems a little stalled, not really smooth. Of course this is much better than my last 32MB card but I'm wondering if this is normal? Can this be improved? Are there known conflicts with this card and Medal of Honor Allied Assault running within XP? and most of all, Is this a video card problem or is it the processor or does it need more RAM?

Thanks in advance.

2. Alanspatz

Alanspatz

Try this,

In the preferences of mohaa, try to lower the sound quality, texture quality,... basicly you might want to try that. I have a gforce 4 420 with 64mb and it runs that great..
    I did have sound problems that made it do about the same thing.
    I had the sound quality way too high. That should work though.

aj

3. SexyTech

SexyTech

[tsg=welcome][/tsg]

Another place that might give you sove very specific info is the one place on the net for "All Things Radeon"!

Check out www.rage3d.com

Good Luck!

ST

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/115939

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice