ATI Radeon 9800

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bobknab

I have been attempting to get my TV to connect with my computer. When I perform the PC Check the following error messages display:
1.DirectX is not installed properly - I went through dxdiag and everything is working fine - I have DirectX 9 and ATI needs 8.1 or higher
2. Capture driver INF files are not installed - once again I downloaded them and installed them. ATI has given little assistance.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Welcome to TSG.

Go to Start/Run then type dxdiag, OK.

Under the Display tab make sure everthing is enabled.

If that doesn't help go to the More Help tab and use the Windows Troubleshooter.

What are you running the card at 4X or 8X?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online