1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ATT Prepaid Internet

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by slimw, Sep 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slimw

slimw Thread Starter

Has anyone succeeded in connecting using the new "enhanced" ATT prepaid internet? I use this on my laptop when traveling and they claim that you can access your other pop3 accounts by their "enhanced" service.

I have been trying off and on for about three weeks and have not been able to connect to pop3 accounts.

I can connect to 3 different pop3s from home on my DSL connection, but when I try to connect to any of these pop3s from the ATT prepaid internet connection none of them will connect.

Trying to even get to their Tech support is useless. I did get an email to them about 2 weeks ago, but could not resolve the issue. Now when I go their "write us" link it says page cannot be displayed and their phone support takes you no where.

Anyone had any experiences?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/163544

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice