1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Attach

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by LPGUY, Sep 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LPGUY

LPGUY Thread Starter

when sending a picture i like it to be at the end of my letter

for some reason now it is being sent as attach and has to be open ...

so how do i get around this.....
    LPGUY

2. JayT

JayT

If you are using Outlook Express, after composing your message click on insert and choose picture. Be sure that your cursor is where you want the picture to be placed. You will be given an option to browse to find the picture. When you find it, click on it and it will be placed in the body of your email. (You must have HTML enabled for this to work. To enable HTML click on Tools, Options, Send, Mail Sending Option HTML.)

3. LPGUY

LPGUY Thread Starter

Thanks JAY T give it a try

lpguy

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!