1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

attaching and viewing images on hotmail

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by asuss06, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asuss06

asuss06 Thread Starter

i just got a new laptop and now whenever someone sends me a photo in an e-mail on my Hotmail, i have to download it just to see it (it used to have this great pop-up viewing window) and when i attach photos i can only do that one photo at a time! my other laptops dont have that problem at all. what is my computer missing? is it Adobe Flash Player or something like that?
    im running internet explorer on windows 7, 64 bit.
    thanks!

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    What your post is missing is the operating system and the email client or web browser you are using for Hotmail. Someone will probably have some suggestions if you tell us those.

3. asuss06

asuss06 Thread Starter

oh sorry. im using internet explorer (the latest one) and im operating windows 7, 64 bit.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/989934

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice