Attention all conspericy theorists and coast to coast listeners Art Bells wife died

buddhafabio

Art Bells wife Ramona died yesterday January 5th of an asthma attack he was married to her for 15 years. more can be read here http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ You never really heard much of her on the show but he was quite fond of her and mentioned her almost every broadcast. i am truly sorry for his loss.

for those who dont know who Art bell is, He is a late night talk show host that is on nation wide and it deals with "subjects not covered by the main stream press" basically ghosts aliens chem trails and conspiricies. with the occasional religous show every now and then (bible codes, endtimes etc...)

Thanx for the info buddhafabio,

I have been by "good ole" Art's place out in Puhrump, NV. I am so sorry to hear that. He is a great "talk" radio host for many years now. If anybody is interested in listening to him...he's great. He talks about UFO's & other conspiracies, mostly with the U.S. Government. Art's wife....Ramona was only 47 yrs old. My heart goed out to the Bell family.

I have a friend who is an Art Bell fan. Thanks, I am going to let her know.

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
I would have posted this had I known anyone was interested! They were a very close couple...I listen to Art Bell once in awhile...his guests have too many scary things to say about the future...my condolences to Art on the death of his beloved Ramona! :(

Saw the show once and liked it...............sorry to hear the bad news....................

angelize56

From Art's website:

For those who wish to offer their condolences to Art Bell, send cards and letters (no flowers, please) to:

Art Bell
c/o Premiere Radio Networks
15260 Ventura Blvd, 5th Floor
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

valis

I can't stand Art Bell, think he's nuttier than a box of nut-filled chocolates, but I would'nt wish that on my worse enemy. My thoughts and condolences and prayers go to him and their family. That is much too young. My dad loves this guy, is curretnly reading his latest book, so I've been filled in on this, and no matter how you slice it, it sucks.

v

angelize56

I'd have to say Art's guests and some of their views are controversial....but you never know who's out to get you! ;)

RT

I had emailed this news to a couple of friends who listen to the show from time to time.

Though I personally agree that most of the time the Coast to Coast radio show is rather "out there" and definitely controversial ( skeptics refer to it as "Hoax to Hoax" ), the man has found a niche and has succeeded in filling it. And he did it well.
He's not nutters, he was just milking the niche. But some of his guests and the folks that call in certainly are :rolleyes:

I've never listened to the live program, but I used to visit the website for the sort of "Strange News" type of things that would be up there. Some time I got a laugh, sometimes I would find a thought provoking article. And lots of badly interpreted photos.
Not all of the guests were crackpots, sometimes had scientists like Dr. Michio Kaku, who's "out there" in a real "Theoretical Physics" way. - WOW (..there was a thread with DarkStar about this fellow a looong time ago..)

'Course Art Bell is not the fulltime host now, but he has certainly helped create a wildy popular form of late night entertainment, that remains popular apparently.

None of this diminishes the fact that the man has lost his companion and mate of 15 years (she was laid to rest today, I believe), just as many of us in the community of TSG have had losses - both unexpected and inevitable losses.

Though he will never know that I share his pain, I do - same as you, as do many of his fans. I am not a "fan", I am a fellow human being.

So it hurts, and it hurts bad. Like it will never go away.
It will become less, after a fashion. The hurt will become less, but the memory won't.

Just wanted to say to you guys that a loss like this is devastating. It doesn't matter if it comes from a tsunami, a tornado, a flood, a car crash, or an illness.
I was going to post links to various members' threads, but you know about them already, most likely.

Well, now I feel like I'm posting in the wrong thread {except for the ArtBell part)

buddhafabio

He seems like a level open guy that Art Bell. though i could care less of some of the guests he has on he does give me somethig to listen to from time to time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online