1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Attention EAFielder or anyone who has a ideal

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by chubbyone, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chubbyone

chubbyone Thread Starter

EAFielder I have read some of your advice and you seem to know outlook pretty well. I have this posted in other software and I'm not getting much help.
    I have outlook express 6 and here is the problem. I could not send a message. Error # 0x800ccc15. Goggled the problem and found RegCure. Used it and now outlook will not connect. I do not know if this caused the connecting problem or not. I just know that it will not connect. I don't know if the error is fixed either because it will not connect so I can send mail to check. Thanks in advance for any advice from anyone. Check back later.

Chub

2. VistaRookie

VistaRookie

Find the backups for RegCure and restore your system.
    See if that will fix the connection problem.

Also, once OE is restored, if you get the error message,
    please post the entire message here.

3. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/759403

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice