ATTENTION: Windows 95 Users

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
If you are still using Windows 95, you should visit and save this site in your Favorites list. It is by far one of the best sites for finding and downloading Windows 95 updates and other software from. I personally have made use of it for several years.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Funny, that link takes me to Major Geeks AVG download page. Perhaps you had a mis-fire on creating the link?

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Bob, your eyesight must be worse than mine. :cool:

On the very first line of my post, I have the wrong website linked to "this site". :rolleyes:

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Yep. I accidentally linked "this site" to a MajorGeeks site until I was made aware of it by Johnwill. I've corrected the problem.

Just after I posted saw where the original link was changed.

Most of those updates, like Windows95 Service Pack 1, Windows 95 Year 2000 Update, DirectX etc, just link to Microsoft's and other sites. Thought there might be something you couldn't get elsewhere.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I'm just picking on you a little, Bob.

The LightSpeed site is just a handy site to have instead of doing a search of Microsoft and other sites.

It's just my suggestion to Windows 95 users.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online