1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Audio Card and Microphone/Headset Problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Lipton7, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lipton7

Lipton7 Thread Starter

My mic works PERFECTLY on windows vista but my computer gets the blue screen for some reason saying something about my secondary processor. If anyone has any clue about that, that would be awsome, BUT, back to the main issue. I have an integrated audiocard "Soundmax HD audio" i guess. When i used my headset on vista with ventrilo(communication program) everyone said the quality was PHENOMENAL and since i had that crashing problem i had to revert back to xp pro x64, and now my mic sounds like crap. I have the latest drivers installed and i have no idea on what to do. Any help will be much appreciated, Even more appreciated if you could help me with the crashing problem with vista

My rig:
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6400+ (2 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
    Mobo: Asus M2N-SLI DELUXE
    Memory: 2046MB RAM
    Hard Drive: 250 GB
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
    Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
    Sound Card: SoundMAX HD Audio
    Speakers/Headphones:
    Keyboard:
    Logitech HID-Compliant KeyboardMouse: HID-compliant mouse
    Mouse Surface:
    Operating System: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (5.2, Build 3790) Service Pack 2 (3790.srv03_sp2_gdr.070321-2337)

2. Lipton7

Lipton7 Thread Starter

anyone? anyone?

Beuller? Beuller?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/718165

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice