1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

audio cd burning

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by spalding, Aug 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. spalding

spalding Thread Starter

Do I have to have my audio files in a particular format to burn them to cd? For example, if I compile MP3's to a cd and burn it with a program like easy cd creator, will it play on my car cd player?

2. joe2cool

joe2cool

Hi Spalding I use 'EZ CD Creator Platinum'

Your files can be burned in any order, best at 'DISC at once' if playing audio disc's in home systems etc

Certain systems react differently & may not play properly yet will do in another. ;)

;) :cool:

3. tpb

tpb

4. joe2cool

joe2cool

Assumed spalding meant that, if so 'EZ' will do that, unless you have a MP3 player in your car. ;)

Get back to us :)

:cool:

5. Moby

Moby

You can save your music as mp3's and then burn them to a cd to play on home/car stereos. You have to select making an audio cd, rather than a data cd then programs like nero for instance will convert the mp3's as you burn, you will not have to convert them to a different file format first. That's how I do mine, keep them as mp3's, off the net for eg, then burn them as an audio cd, let nero do the rest. I'm sure other programs can do this also but I only use nero so am unfamiliar with them. I'm sure easy cd creator platinum can do this, but don't know about the normal version

6. slipe

slipe

EZCD 4 and newer will convert MP3 files to the CDA wave you need for a normal audio CD. It will do it directly while you record and there is no need of other software or steps.

You must select to record an audio CD. If you select data you will just record the MP3 files as MP3 which can’t be played on your stereo unless it has an MP3 converter.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/92164

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice