1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Audio Device not Installed

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ZombieNami, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ZombieNami

ZombieNami Thread Starter

Please can someone help me, I have tried all the fixes under the sun and my audio refuses to work, it was fine a few days ago and yesterday decided to stop working. Nothing had changed on my pc.
    I tried formatting my pc which did not work, tried uninstalling and reinstalling the device, tried updating drivers but still nothing. Please, can someone help?

2. texasbullet

texasbullet

First Name:
    Ramon
    Have you checked the speakers to see if they are properly connected or may be defective.
    Can you provide us with your computer make and serial or service tag number.

3. ZombieNami

ZombieNami Thread Starter

My apologies on not stating that. I have an MSI gaming laptop and the it's a GLR73D the speakers were working fine and yesterday when I wanted to do some work the audio showed an issue. When I troubleshoot the issue it says there are none but in my windows security and updates screen it show there is an issue. Not really sure what else to do

4. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    Are you referring to built-in laptop speakers or external speakers? Have you tried using a different set of external speakers or headphones?

Please share the exact error that you are seeing reported.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1217207

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice