1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Audio Device problem

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by mrwayne, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mrwayne

mrwayne Thread Starter

I am getting a yellow ? other devices and a yellow ! Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus. Properties says 'drivers not installed code 28'. location 65535 (Internal High Definition Audio Bus). I tried to install driver and don't know where/what it is. If I disable or remove the next time I boot it is back. I am running Windows XP Media Center Edition SP2 on a Dell E510/5150 and have a Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS (WDM) sound card. Any suggestions??

2. MysticEyes

MysticEyes Banned

3. mrwayne

mrwayne Thread Starter

Good try but this Dell is desktop and I already have updated to V2.08.0004 and it did not affect the Audio Device problem. Thanks

4. MysticEyes

MysticEyes Banned

5. mrwayne

mrwayne Thread Starter

6. tracy yap

tracy yap

pls.....I need some help.My pc model is Microsoft Windows XP Starter Edition for malaysia.I think this model is a bit too old.BUt now I'm acing the same problrm.It;s show that "This device is not configured correctly. (Code 1)".So what should I do now?Hope can receive the reply soon.tq.

7. RSTLNE101

RSTLNE101

8. thommy4024

thommy4024

Get on the web, go to GOOGLE search for the UUA device driver, and in stall it...

9. thommy4024

thommy4024

Sorry !!!

I gave the WRONG info on that . I meant to type the UAA Bus driver, and install it...

thommy4024 !

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/506064