Audio Doesnt Stop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AdrianClarke

Hey everyone

Im having audio problems and i think its my speakers.

I uninstalled my drivers and reinstalled it and nothing.

What is happening is that even when my speaker controller is all the way low where no sound is suppose to come out, sound is coming out, its like the volume controller is not working anymore but it only turns up the volume and doesnt turn it off.

Any suggestions?

bearone2

Banned
what drivers did you remove/install?

try some other speakers and see if it does the same thing.:cool:

AdrianClarke

I tried others speakers and its fine

It was the speakers i had...i opened up the controller and it seems that the turn dial to control the volume wasnt in sync with the other dial and wouldnt let me turn the volume fully down.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online